SCP President's Message – APA 2015
Presidential Focus: improving SCP operations in service to members
My 2 coaches will be our own and beloved Kerry Cronan and an external person in a similar role as mine – Lorraine Huchler, President of IMCUSA.
We are going to Disney World! MWC 2016 is in Orlando.
We are 100 yrs old as a Division/Society in APA.
- wisdom from other centenarians: http://youtu.be/JKKlqMs19tU
- The 2015 Leadership team is the 101st – Easy Company as the Army Calls their 101st Squadron.
A few key things about SCP today:
- we are 100 years old – successful centenarians with the pedal to the metal
- holding our own at 1200 members while other organizations face big membership declines
- record high levels of money to work with and protect us
- more diverse than ever before
- deeply engaged at APA in leadership and service roles
- international footprint wider and stronger than ever
What SCP needs from you:
- Be active consumers of SCP’s good stuff
- Be critical consumers of SCP as members
- Be volunteers – we need your time and talent
- Be financial donors
- Be teachers, supervisors, mentors, employers of your younglings, of our own.