Next Wave of Leadership: Accelerating Development While Increasing Impact
Today, organizations and their leaders are faced with unprecedented challenges by globalization, evolving technology, and increasing workforce diversity, leading to rapid change, innovation, and massive disruption in the workplace. Adding to the complexity of the current climate, seasoned leaders will be pressed to grow and adapt their skill sets as the way we engage, motivate, and talent continues to evolve. Further, as the proportion of Millennials in the workforce increases, they will be positioned to influence established organizations and shape new markets and business models.
Consultants are in a unique position, considering we must strive to equip our clients with the agility to effectively respond to these disruptive forces, while we simultaneously navigate the rapidly evolving and chaotic climate successfully. As we prepare to guide a new wave of leadership and leaders into the workplace, we must be ready to answer:
- What are the critical challenges we face?
- How will we keep pace with the rate of change?
- How will we provide focus in a shifting environment?
- What new skills, models, and approaches will we need to be prepared to meet these new challenges successfully?
Our 2017 Conference Sponsors
Many thanks to our Platinum Sponsors!
Descriptions of the workshops will be available shortly.
Thursday, February 9: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Applications of the APA Ethics Code to Organizational Consulting Psychology: Foundational Workshop (Stewart E. Cooper, PhD / Rodney L. Lowman, PhD) – 3.5 CE Credits – Learn More
- Developing Your (and Your Client’s) Power for Greater Impact (Judith S. Blanton, PhD / Doug Riddle, PhD) – 3.5 CE Credits – Learn More
- Accelerating Genuine Leadership Development (Bruce J. Avolio, PhD) – 3.5 CE Credits
Thursday, February 9: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Applications of the APA Ethics Code to Organizational Consulting Psychology: Advanced Workshop (Rodney L. Lowman, PhD / Stewart E. Cooper, PhD) – 3.5 CE Credits – Learn More
- Evidence-Based Leadership Assessment: The Science of Practice (B. Alan Echtenkamp, PhD) – 3.5 CE Credits – Learn More
- Managing Diversity in Executive Coaching Engagements: A Relationship Centered Approach (Richard R. Kilburg, PhD)
- Applied Positive Psychology Based Well-Being Coaching for Health Care Professionals and Health Care Industry Culture Change, I.E. Bringing Joy Back to Medicine (Jeffrey E. Auerbach, PhD) – 3.5 CE Credits – Learn More
Sunday, February 12: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Consulting for Innovation: Integrating Cognitive Styles, Process and Skills (Marino (Min) Basadur, PhD) – 3.5 CE Credits – Learn More
- High Velocity Listening: Transformational Coaching When Every Moment Counts (Jeffrey W. Hull, PhD, BCC) – 3.5 CE Credits – Learn More