Green Peak Partners (GPP)
Location: Any Major Metropolitan City
Salary: Highly Competitive base plus bonus and attractive career development and lifestyle benefits
Industry: Organizational Consulting
Function: Human Capital Consulting
Candidates: Advanced degree in Psychology with significant consulting experience in executive assessment, organizational reviews, leadership development and acceleration, team building and executive coaching.
Do you have a desire to become a world-class human capital specialist? Do you have a deep passion for the ‘people stuff’? GPP is seeking an experienced, dynamic and quality-obsessed Principal to partner with top-tier Private Equity firms, Hedge Funds and noteworthy corporate clients on all aspects of human capital and its impact on organizational effectiveness. The GPP team comprises experts blending business acumen and human behavior insights.
Within a relatively flat, tri-level structure – Principal, Senior Principal and Partner – this hire will immediately collaborate directly with senior-level clients (CEOs, Board Directors, Hedge Fund leaders and PE firm Managing Directors) to address critical and complex issues and opportunities related to human capital and organizational dynamics. The talent specialists at GPP embrace fulfilling work while maintaining the ability to control their calendar.
Each Principal will help grow GPP deliberately and carefully, maintaining a focus on outstanding results, responsiveness to clients, high integrity and insightful content. GPP has posted robust growth – averaging 20-25% annually since inception – and all team members play a vital role in this growth.
Service offerings include executive assessment, organizational reviews, leadership development and acceleration, team building and executive coaching.
Why Talent Matters
Around the world, there is a significantly increased emphasis on getting the ‘right people in the right seats’ and accelerating development of key leaders. A few trends have fueled that emphasis and will continue to drive talent identification and development:
- Baby boomers are retiring. There is a deep need to accelerate the growth and development of the next generation of leaders.
- Private Equity deals are getting more competitive. The days of using financial leverage as the primary factor for investment returns are gone. PE firms are laser focused on ensuring they back the right teams including placement and development of A-caliber talent across portfolio companies.
- Executive coaching has gone from ‘taboo’ to a necessity. CEOs are embracing the need for development of themselves and their teams.
The Green Peak Partners Differential Advantage
GPP is a world-class leadership acceleration firm. Its industry-leading quality and emphasis on integrity- driven client relationships have made it the choice for successful PE firms, Hedge Funds and corporations across the globe. GPP breathes its values every day, while having a profound impact on leaders, companies and the investors who back them. Our team is close-knit, intellectually curious, fun- loving and we care deeply about each other, the clients we serve and the work we do.
Founded in 2006, GPP is committed to helping investors and organizations hire and develop the best leaders. Furthermore, the firm extends its value proposition deeper into client organizations with strategic organizational consulting and executive coaching.
GPP is a possibility-minded firm that provides continuous skills development as well as engagements guaranteed to stretch and advance professional capability. A spirited, collaborative team culture permeates the firm across hubs including Boston, Charlotte, Denver, New York, San Francisco and actively expanding to other major metropolitan areas.
Representative clients include Berkshire Partners, The Carlyle Group, Madison Dearborn Partners, Silver Lake Partners and TPG; Asurion, Bare Escentuals, Hewlett Packard, JetBlue and Schlumberger.
- Serve on a team of respected consultants who prioritize client intimacy, responsiveness, integrity, outstanding results – and fun.
- Conduct face-to-face talent assessments on behalf of U.S. and international clients, for both hiring and development scenarios. Become one of a handful of people in the country who can personally deliver 90%+ hiring accuracy for senior executives (by comparison, the national hiring average is 52%-58%).
- Provide incisive, original and compelling written deliverables based on best-in-industry, data-driven assessment techniques.
- Surface critical insights and recommendations from management team diligence and deep-dive organizational reviews.
- Present assessment and organizational review findings to C-Suite executives to drive leadership and organizational change.
- Be a trusted partner to CEOs and leaders of top tier Private Equity firms and Hedge Funds for all talent related opportunities and challenges.
- Provide clients with guidance and expertise related to onboarding, succession planning and human capital issues resulting from mergers and acquisitions.
- Support and strengthen leaders within client organizations with tailored executive coaching.
- Engage in quarterly firm-building off-sites, including strategy sessions related to business development, talent recruitment and taking care of the team.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- A passion for the people, team and leadership components of businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Deep drive to improve the lives of individuals and companies.
- Minimum 6-12 years of work experience, including expertise in business consulting and/or corporate
- MBA or PhD-level preparation, coupled with a sincere passion for human capital – and for helping client companies succeed.
- Demonstrated intellectual horsepower (IQ) combined with fine-tuned interpersonal finesse (EQ).
- Strong analytical and pattern-recognition skills, plus the ability to substantiate a point of view.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective interviewing techniques.
- Entrepreneurial, business-building mindset to enhance an established yet still-growing organization.
- Outstanding relational skills that drive deep and long-term team and client relationships.
- Commitment to outstanding work product that makes a positive impact.
- Flexibility to pitch in where needed, consistent with our strong team-based culture of collaboration.
To Learn More:
Stop by Lepley Executive Search Consultants booth at the Division 13 Mid Winter Conference.
Call Diane Lepley: 404.307.0484 cell or E-mail: email@example.com